Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Break

So I didn't post yesterday. I'm really sorry about that. I pulled a double all-nighter and yesterday I was a little delirious. Nothing I posted would have made sense at all.

Today I'm going to Boston to hang out with my little sister for Fall Break. (THANK THE LORD FOR FALL BREAK!!!) So other than this, I won't be posting today either.

Really sorry about not posting and breaking my schedule guys. But sometimes, school destroys my life.

Hope you guys are having a better week than I am. And I hope your weekend is as relaxing and awesome as mine is going to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great fall break, Mandy! When you get back, feel free to stop by my blog. I gave you an award...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Krista! Fall break, alas, is already over. It only lasts two days. I'll definitely have to drop by your blog and see this award!

    ReplyDelete