Monday, February 25, 2013

Hyperventilating

No post today because I spent this entire past weekend doing work. Which was super fun. (Not).

This is going to be one of those week's where work and writing collide and cause me to want to crawl into a corner and hide from the world.

So what's going on writing-wise, you ask?

Well, I'm in the agent round of Cupid's Blind Speed Dating. Which officially starts at noon today. To see my post click here. If you have comments on either my query or first 250, you can't technically leave them there, so feel free to come and leave them here. :)

If I was the nail biting type, that's what I'd be doing right now. Since I'm not, I'm just going to throw myself into my work and pretend like I don't have a writing habit at all. Then when I get home from work today, I will freak out about what's happening at Cupid's. At least, that's the goal. Knowing me I won't be able to resist checking Cupid's site multiple times today.

That's what smarts phones are for, right?

2 comments:

  1. Nail biting: pretty much a requisite nervous habit of the writer. I hope it went well for you!

    ReplyDelete